Sounds In My Mind



Wednesday, January 13

Life

Life has to go on does'nt it?
Or does it?

Really dont know what to do without you, today i seem souless and empty. Everyone is asking me whether am i alright. I'm far from alright, in fact i dont seem to see alright in my life anymore.

Enough about me, now onto you.

I know it has been hard on you these few days coping with your illnesses and our problems. I heard that your sickness is gone. Spoke with your brother a little while back and found that you went out. At least you're doing much better than me, all alone cooped up at home aimlessly. Hope that after this incident, he can start treating you well and not take you for granted. Shower her with all your love and care, Eric. I'm counting on you.

Finally i felt the pain you had one year ago and now its my turn.
Finally i'm crying as i type all these out of my heart.

I'm still waiting for your return whether you want it or not.
I'm always by your side, always caring for you.

Yes i know you heard it alot of times now and this is how i felt
when you spammed me with all your sorries.

If you can sacrifice leaving me for my own good, there's no
reason i cannot sacrifice my entire life just waiting for you.

I hope you understand that.