Sounds In My Mind



Saturday, January 9

Foolishly Childish.

I dont even know why am i blogging about you. I can say i dont know much about you, however for the things you have done today had utterly killed off the respect and pity i have for you. Why do u have to impersonate someone to talk to me? Why cant you just talk face to face with me? Why do u want to find out the truth so badly to even hurt the one you loved. You broke her heart so many times and yet asked her to forgive her every single time she wanted to leave you. Dont you personally think it is unfair to her own decision? Do you ever care for her feelings or just wanted to have a relationship with her so that others may think highly of you? Which guy would never ask his girl out for a movie after so long in a relationship? Yes i am pointing my crosshair dead centered at you, ET. If you want me to continue down the list, i can type whole day but i am disgusted by your childishness.

By hurting her, you did not just broke her heart but you made my day a living hell too do you realise that? You asked her to tell me to stop making things into a battle. Well just in case you are 'blur' again, i am not going to give up her and i will never give her up, nothing will make me give up her not even if i die. Yes as long as i am still breathing she will always be the one i loved dearly. So 'stop making things into a battle?' the battle has already begun since i returned to her life.