Sounds In My Mind



Tuesday, December 15

Strange Dream

Woke up from a strange dream today. A very very weird and eerie dream.
Its not like frightening or scary. Just pure weirdness.

Its afternoon and i'm walking home. Usual route home. But when i looked up at the sky,
instead of the sky, i saw somthing like another world above the clouds. I remembered
clearly, the view was like from an airplane, and u looked out thru the window down onto
a city, but much more nearer. Maybe like a few km away from where i'm standing.
I remember i can even see the roads and the vehicles moving on that 'world'. Its damn
eerie yet just struck me in the mind that it was so magnificent. My heart was pounding
from the sight of it. It is very very very weird. Why do i have a dream like this? i continued
to stare at it and the next thing in my dream i outside my house still staring at the distant
'world'. Will this dream be a reality someday? I just find it eerie and awe inspiring at the same
time.