Sounds In My Mind



Sunday, December 20

The Moon


You say the moon links us together when we're far apart. This time i'm going to go even further without you. I wish i can take you along to where i'm going, i really do. Because without you, a holiday is never complete, without you my heart is always empty and without you, i'm always worried about you and your safety. So when i'm away i will always look up at the moon to be sure you are safe and sound, happily doing your own things. This holiday will pass slowly and time will seem to crawl into the darkness of history. A history of 2 weeks without you. I'm sad and worried about you my dear. So whenever you are feeling down or upset, please look up the moon like we used to do on that two faithful nights. Remember how we used to embrace each other when we looked upon the graceful and magnificent moon. Its a funny thing how an object or in this case a round piece of rock in space can be our symbol of love and care. I'll will continue to miss you until 10 days later when i'm back online. No one can replace you in my heart and i certainly hope that no one can replace me in your beautiful and kind heart. I love you. xoxo.