Sounds In My Mind



Saturday, November 21

Time for Miracles.

Been through one week of assignment rush..feels so beat now, yet i'm still up here blogging at this timing. =\ Finally got a temporary piece of heaven. Let loose for a couple of days and back to storyboarding assignment le. Just catched "2012" the 2nd time with my family. I really liked how the story unfolds and how it reflects upon us mankind. We tend to be self-centered in these times of crisis that we forgot about helping others who are in need. Some of the scenes are really touching. Aint gonna spoil the movie here. Go watch it, 8.50bucks for this movie is really damn worth it. But the ending kinda sucked. C'mon its supposed to be 2012 - the END of the world. Shall'nt say more. go watch it. =) overall a 4/5.

Exactly 1 week later, i will be more relaxed than now. I'm gonna surprise a few people that i havent seen for quite some time now. I hope it wont fall apart. But yea, if u are reading this - my plan already failed. haha. but i doubt u will see this. Okay off to slp.

Time for Miracles.