Sounds In My Mind



Friday, November 6

Down.

Its all going down.
Mood is going down.
Grades are going down.
Basketballing is going down.
Fellowship with friends are going down.


How are you doing
I wonder.

Why must i still think about you,
even when i know you may not do the same about me.

Saw you today alone in the library rushing your work.
I felt bad not being there the night before having to rush you to do your work.
I felt bad not no even lay my eyes on you although i really wanted to talk to you.

Even when i settle down on my seat, i had the temptation to message you.
Asking you about your work and how was you coping with all the workload.
I know you are vexed with all the given assignments but hang in there, jia you.

Well, not only you, i didnt do quite well for my recent few assignments.
Kinda screwed them up just because i wasnt in the mood to do them. Used to it by now.

I know i shouldn't be talking about this again.
But i just couldn't help it.
I hope i can just isolate and banish this feeling into the deepest corners in my heart.
But it just doesn't work this way.

I'm tired, very very tired.
But what's weird is no matter how very tired i am, i still think of you.



Just wondering do you in anyway ever feel this way?