Sounds In My Mind



Monday, August 10

Still Alive...

Yo all. Today was such a tiring day..went to funnan thn to bras basar thn to kk's hse.
All for pogd. =| sianz. hope we can finish in time bah, tmr still nid go schh. argh.
The feeling is so mixed. Well i've found a new sport today maybe shuld try it?
Its called freerunning. xD inspired by Mirror's Edge the game. The stunts was like, so cool!
Oh and, i've done with blood+..sad sad sad ending! Somewhat not pleased cos i dint get to see Haji and Saya you know...how the way lovers should be in the end. =\

An extract of the theme song of Mirror's Edge -
Still Alive by Lisa Miskovsky.

Just sunshine
And blue sky
That's just how it goes
For living here

Come fire
Come fire
Let it burn and love come racing through

Oh I'm still alive
I'm still alive
I can't apologise no

Learn to lose
Learn to win
Turn my face against the wind

I will move fast
I will move slow
Take me where I have to go...


Well off to msn le, chiaoz world!